A research team of Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory developed a smallest working transistor of 1nm gate, under the guidance of faculty scientist Ali Javey at the Department of Energy’s Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (Berkeley Lab)....
- New invention of Lawrence Berkeley Team-Smallest Transistor (1nm)
- World’s First Tetherless Hoping Robot
- Is Carbon Nano tube Transistor the future of new technology based Microprocessor?
- Converting Body Heat to Electricity by Wearable Thermoelectric Generator
- Advantages of using Conductive Silver Nano Particle Ink in Printed Electronics